Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Because September minus June equals a quarter of a year

I am deciding that a little post-it of a post is better than no post at all. A post-it would at least infuse my online persona with a teeny tiny breath of currency by bringing my homepage out of horribly humid-and-hot June and into delightfully rainy September, which happens to be a particularly lovely month in my estimation, it being the month the talahib weeds by the roadside grow their white wheat-like fuzz.

And that is that, and that is all. Should anyone be reading, apologies for this lil' bit of nonsense.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, no need to apologize. You're right, a little post is better than none at all...It might not matter to those who don't know you, for me its good enough to know how you're doing or what you're thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks for the comment Mimi! Hope to catch up with you mighty soon over coffee, I'd love to see your latest projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catyannaaa! Haha. It's so nice to see a post by you, even a post-it of a post!
    I haven't been posting much myself. Hoping to get back to it soon though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Hehe, I've been waiting for a post from you too! I hope to catch up with you soon. Oh busy days!

      Delete