Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My last post was about the seasons so it seems but easy fitting to jolt my blog feed out of its binary dormancy on a short, similar note:

The miserable heat of the past three months has finally relented into cloudy morning skies and brief noontime showers. I suppose it's only a matter of time before these hour-long bouts of rain turn into earnest, terrible downpours; therefore, I will express gratitude for this surprisingly timely turn of the seasons while it's still appropriate for me to do so, for I do so love the rain, plagues of mold and threats of muddy jean hems notwithstanding. The only downside I can find in it is that it never fails to send my sweetheart of a mother into a truly adorable state of semi-panic over clothes that have been left out to dry on the laundry line.

Next time, a post about crafting, but for now, an image of a photoshop-blurred me with my best baby buddy***


And that's it for now, dear reader, whoever you are, wherever you are, assuming you're there at all.


*** Mind you, I say this in a rather feeble attempt to motivate myself into keeping up something that I started--that is to say, this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Haha...I love how you articulate ;)
    Nowadays it is so nice to have a sunshiny day in between rainy days! I have a fairly good prediction skill, so I don't panic over laundry ;)

    That's sweet, your nephew is so big already :)...
    I don't notice my nephew getting bigger, and he's almost 1 yr old...seeing him active and happy though, makes me so grateful of the blessing that came upon his mom and dad who are in the older range of first-time parents..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Mimi and for your ever-generous reception of my writing!

    Yes, my nephew has grown so much in so little time! Ang bilis talaga lumaki ng babies. I hope to see a photo of your nephew when we meet up next.

    By the way, I'm glad you're well and recuperated now, I got quite worried when you texted me about your confinement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I wrote like you. You really write beautifully. Please update more. Big big hugs from the little boy and me :) - your loving sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ate A! I haven't checked my blog in a while, sorry I didn't catch your comment till now. I love you and miss you so! Thanks for looking at my wee blog.

      Delete